A big thank you

I’m not usually one to write on forums but i have been with liquidsky for what I’m sure is over a year now. I signed up during alpha stages and even then I found the experience to be very good. Now the experience on my sky computer couldn’t be better and have since left my desktop computer and solely use liquidsky either on my android smartphone or tablet. It is very rare I experience any type of lag or screen tearing and when I do it’s because I’m on 4g and my signal becomes weak. I use wi-fi only when at home and if you configure your router properly screen tearing never happens.
I use my computer for literally everything, from gaming to developing a website to making my own small games using unreal and blender for my models.

When I have had a problem customer service has responded and felt with my issues very quickly.

And with that I would like to say a big thank you for all the work that has been put into this and enabling me to use a high end pc wherever I am.

Just make sure to backup your data either through a service like Dropbox, OneDrive or Mega

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.