Beginner Plan works as Intended

Will i did the 3000 credits to 24 hour test bearn rate of 2 happey to say i did get the full 24 hours
Sorry to post as a bug i dont know how to chang the topic

The lack of response to this thread is attributed more to confusion- could you try editing to clarify? I don’t think anyone understood your question (if my hunch is right).

It wasn’t a question i was doing a test if the burn rate of the credits worked it did i got full 24 hours frome the$15 doller pay once

I was trying to not put it as a bug but i dont know how the chang the topic

Depends upon your circumstance- you can purchase the Beginner plan (similar to the old PAYG) once your old skycredit count hits 300 or less. Should be 25 hours with the Gamer rate- same as it was before (just doubled credit burn rate as a non-monthly user- monthly users get the same amount of credits for the lower burn rate). If you believe your gametime to be incorrect than you can always file a ticket with support:

https://liquidskysupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

PS: Please try to condense your posts- I know I might seem annoying with this but it just makes things easier to track. Otherwise I think that 2 people posted in a topic when there’s only one.

I was praying ls it worked as it sade it would i had no problem lol i was saying it works grate

Now I understand what you’re talking about… Glad to hear it’s working well.

Edit: Edited the topic title and moved to proper section.

Could you till me how to chang the topic when i 1st post so i dont have to go threw this again lol

Not sure? Hard to say as a moderator since I can do it by default. As a regular user you might have to just look at your first post for the thread. Might be a little pencil next to the title where you could possibly move it, otherwise just DM one of us and we’ll get it done.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.