Big Game Fix Live!

Depends on what you’re used to, I guess. There are millions of Fortnite players on the PS4, and many of them would kick our butts even on 30fps.

I like my stable 60+ fps of course, because it’s more eye-friendly. But 30 fps don’t feel too bad either. I mean, real 30 fps, displayed on an fps counter, not some “it’s choppy, must be 30 fps” guesswork benchmark. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s on steam, I tried to run the speedtest on the desktop, it works. But the download speed on the steam showing 0.

The problem could be steam server. I have same problem today so I change download server to nearest region. In my case is Hong Kong to Shanghai.

Like @Martin311 said. Also uncheck “Throttle while streaming”.

How to change the region server?And I‘m already on the nearest server which is Hong Kong Server。

In Steam? Settings -> Download

Working games on my LiquidSky PC:

• Watch Dog’s 1 and 2
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
  • GTA V
  • Spintires MudRunner
  • Just Cause 2 and 3
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 with all DLC
  • PUBG
  • Kane & Lynch 2 Dog Days
  • Dead Island
  • Alan Wake’s American Nightmare
  • Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus
  • Need for Speed (2015)
    :slight_smile:

Wolfenstein have normal textures??

Can you kindly confirm on textures and stability. it was still not working for me.

Downloading now. Will confirm shortly.

Still has missing textures.

Same for Pro plan? Did you try?

yes, i’m sorry I just watch the video and i quit and i think it’s working. i have the same problem with textures… i’m really sorry

So does the original Skyrim work now or it still only the Special Edition?

Fractured Space works on pro if you change to borderless instead of fullscreen. Haven’t tested on gamer.

12 posts were split to a new topic: LD Slow Connection and Low FPS

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: LD Slow Connection and Low FPS

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: LD Slow Connection and Low FPS

The Final Fantasy XV demo is working perfectly on pro plan, I have not tried it on gamer.

BF 4 work very well on ultra