Bluetooth fine then extreme lag and shut down

Have been using 4g for a while, no issues.

Tried wifi today
4 times, after launching game, I get returned to the mennu to choose how I wanna open my sky computer.

It seems to keep shuttimg down instantly, durimg wifi and opening a game.

With 4g it works fine.
Bluetooth is on, huwaei y7
Ed : today I tried 4g with bluetooth, and the lag is allot. Now 4g doesn’t work fine either, unless I shut off bluetooth. Then 4g works fine again. Stable with onboard controls.

Strange is, I played over 45 min yesterday with 4g and bluetooth and it worked fine. Stable as always.

Might be unrelated to network and and bluetooth. Friday afternoon to Saturday night can be rough sometimes due to so many people logging into the servers.
Please try again off-peak, and tell us if the issue still persists.

Thanks for the response. Sry for misunderstanding. Liquidsky works fine.
I did some more testing with my ipega pg-9087 bluetooth controller.
And the controller is giving up 2 seconds input lag. So its my controller that’s the issue for sure. I thought maybe the bluetooth was interfering with connection, but the controller itself, when used without internet on offlibe games simply doesn’t work anymore for some strange reason. I got it new nd it worked maybe 15 minutes and now it seems broke already. So sorry for the misunderstanding.
Liquidsky is fine.

Controller worked fine at first (bought new). I drove 8 to 9 laps with it on lquidsky assetto corsa competitzione. 2 minute 5 sec lap times around nurburgring circuit. And now the controller seems to not work anymore. Im gonna try see if I can find fix for it. :smile:

Ah sometimes I wish I had acces to infinite knowledge. :sweat_smile:

Have you tried to connect your controller via USB (if possible)?

Also, Iif it’s a new gamepad, you could refund it, and get another one. I’m using a GameSir G4s, and it’s working great.

Thanks for the tip, that sounds like a more proper controller.
I bought mine cheap from china.

One time I bought a cheap bicycle from china. It was the most funny experience I’ve ever had.
Looks like any bicycle you’ve ever seen, except it was a little bit smaller to fit for a less tall person. I was driving it, was fine. Testing brakes, works fine. All good! For such a cheap price. Nice! Next thing I know, the wheels begin to wobble. I look down, thinking "huh? Where those bent already? Hmm strange, I could have sworn they were perfectly straight just a few seconds ago. Ah well, it still works fine. Just a little wobble. " wobble wobble, I wobble along. next thing, pedals fall off, my feet are just in the air, got nothing to pedal with, thinking “uhhh?” and slowly and steadily the saddle begins sink, lower and lower, untill my feet are flat on the ground. And I’m just standing there with the steering wheel in my hands complet confused :joy:
And the most funny part is, there is nothing attached to my steering wheel anymore! :rofl:

100% worth the money. I think it was from the set of a chinese action movie that involved a scene of bicycles randomly falling appart. And I was thinking, I got a cheap bicycle. :joy: