Christmas / Holiday Sale?

I got my liquidsky beta about a week ago and I'm really impressed with the service. No lags on my end and my server is not overloaded too so it's a really good investment for me. Just wondering though, Is there a holiday sale planned for liquidsky soon? And if so, can all of us get like a heads-up? I'm sure there are many people out there like me who tried this after the black friday sale and are just looking for an opportunity to subscribe at the best bang for a buck.

Here's to hoping I hear an announcement soon! :smiley:
Cheers

I'll be surprised is they do. They had a big sale back during Black Friday weekend, Gamer Plan was $9.99/month and Unlimited Plan was $19.99/month for your first 3 months.

Aww shucks :confused:

I missed that one hence was hoping a new one comes along these holidays.
Well, still have my fingers crossed lol

Liquid Sky got a financial problem they lost all of their funding and the servers are shut down in recent days. paying them is a big help

but maybe they will give us some sneaky presents. that would be great.

Didn't they just raise like $4 million or something this September? It'd be quite something if they burned through that in just 3 months. Unless they invested it in new hardware or something, because then it's appreciable. They are trying to upgrade the service, which is good.

Anyhow, yeah, it's christmas. Some sneaky presents would do the trick too :smiley:

They do have a sale going on.

Are you able to buy the Gamer Plan twice? If so does this double the credits and count as two months?

Finally!
Also a January 6th announement! I knew they were gonna upgrade the hardware sooner or later.
Christmas came 2 days early I guess :smiley:

I don't think that'd be possible. Although you can email support about it they may have a better answer.
And if it is possible, pm me. I'd use this sale to purchase as many credits as I can in that case :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry but where did you hear this? I don't see any sources which confirm what you are saying that something like that can be quite damaging to LiquidSky