Chromebook Usage

I have used my chromebook once before to get on LiquidSky and then was told I tried to emulate android. I have the official ASUS Chromebook Flip C100 series and when I did use it was almost flawless but had reframed from using it again since I was told not to emulate android.

I was hoping to see if I can get approval that it is ok to download from the official Android Play store on my Chromebook the Liquid Sky app and play but I want to make sure this is ok before I try this again.

Thank You,
Timothy

I wonder why you were told not to emulate Android? It seems like an unnecessary restriction.

I hope this gets cleared up soon. I plan to buy a Chromebook that supports the Android Play store and apps, and I'd like to use it with LiquidSky.

I have the ASUS flip and it runs liquid sky just fine, You have to go into the chrome os and set it to developer mode then enable the google play store. It runs nicely. to do so you

Press and hold the Esc and Refresh keys together, then press the Power button (while still holding the other two keys). This will reboot your Chromebook into Recovery Mode.
As soon as you see Recovery Mode pop up—the screen with the yellow exclamation point—press Ctrl+D. This will bring up a prompt asking if you want to turn on Developer Mode.
Press Enter to continue, then give it some time. It'll pop up with a new screen for a few moments, then reboot and go through the process of enabling Developer Mode. This may take a little while (about 15 minutes or so), and will wipe your local information.
When it's done, it will return to the screen with the red exclamation point. Leave it alone until it reboots into Chrome OS

after this you will see an option to enable playstore in the setting menu

Do i need download a app for use liquid sky on my chromebook?

Checkout their latest video on their Youtube account. You'll be pleasantly surprised at what they have in the works :smiley:

can you give me the youtube link, thanks :slight_smile:

@mackan3394

Here's a link to the post:

You do not have to put a Chromebook Flip in developer mode any longer to get Google Play store. It is there by default now.

Just bought the new ASUS flip 2. The one remaining thing that I can't do on a Chromebook is access steam games. Looks like liquid Sky is the perfect solution :grin:
Now I just need to get a beta key!