Confirmation Email Not Received

Anyone still having problems with getting the confirmation email?

I tried to replicate the issue since I thought to try Hotmail's Junk Email options but I got the email in my junk folder so it must be already working, or just working with some. Plus, someone on another thread said that it already worked for him, too.

But just in case it's not yet true to everybody. Perhaps this might help.

In your Hotmail account:
1. Click the wheel icon on the top right
2. Select Options
3. Scroll down to Junk Email and under Safe Mailing Lists, add support@liquidsky.tv
4. Hit Save
5. Now go back to your LiquidSky Client and;
- Resend confirmation email
- Or just run it again til you get the confirmation screen again.

If it still does not work, let's try the Safe Senders.
1. Add the following
support@liquidsky.tv
liquidsky.tv
liquidsky.com
*One of them should probably make it work, but since I could not try it, you guys can see if for yourself :joy:
2. Hit Save
3. Now go back to your LiquidSky Client and;
- Resend confirmation email
- Or just run it again til you get the confirmation screen again.

Hope it works! ::blush:

I cant confirm my email
Not receivig Email verification
Your e-mail not confirmed

Hello, I never recieved the confirmation email and my account got migrated to 2.0 2 weeks later without any communication from you guys, and all my skycredits have vanished.

https://community.liquidsky.tv/t/migrated-from-1-0-to-2-0-and-my-skycredits-have-disappeared?source_topic_id=25495

I can't login anymore to 1.0 to get the confirmation email, I have like a "blank" 2.0 account. ALL MY SKYCREDITS HAVE VANISHED !!!

Please Help me.

@Paddy32810 Hey James, I could see from support channel that your concern has already been addressed to. Please update us from there :slight_smile:

Will do :slight_smile: I have updated my post.

By the way I would like to thank @Aristotle for helping me out last month, he did a great job after I explained the problem in detail.

already try that and my problem is not solved, I still can not play, I can not get the email to activate new pc

A post was merged into an existing topic: Not receivig Email verification