Favorite Video Game Car? (Win SkyCredits!)

Cars have been a huge part of gaming and have helped push car culture to younger generations. There are many different games that span the different generation of gamers, but every gamer has that one car they think about or gravitate toward when they play a video games.

To enter, just reply with an answer to the question below.

What is your FAVORITE video game car of all time?

The car doesn’t have to be real since there are some games with fantasy cars that might be at the top of your mind ie: Mad Max or Twisted Metal.

We will pick 10 winners to win 1,000 SkyCredits each AND access if you don’t already have access to LiquidSky. Enter by September 27, 2018 11:00 PM (Europe: Paris), September 27, 2018 2:00 PM (America: Los Angeles). Limit one entry per person. Oh, one more thing to sweeten the deal: all 10 winners will get access to Elite for a month.

Feel free to engage in conversation, but please only submit one entry. If you try to enter more than once, you will be disqualified.

Mario’s Kart. :mushroom:

My all-time favorite is the gorgeous BMW from NFS: Most Wanted. Nothing even comes close!

For me the best car video of all time is Project Cars 2,alongside the magnificent 2017 ACROSS NSX.

Well, can’t forget that damn batmobile from Batman - Arkham Knight. :bat:

The multifunctional Car “KITT” from Knight Rider was the best.:yum::yum:

The iconic Warthog truck from Halo :sunglasses:

In my opinion, the best game out there is cars Forza Motorsport 7 Because it makes me really like a real-life car race when I look into the cars and the world of the game is so wonderful

Need for speed carbon
mercedes-benz sl65 amg
I remabe bing able to flip the car and do a 180 flip trick like its was a scateboard with slow mo on GameCube. I did a 2:58 min cop chase too . it was the best nfs

@ahmedex444 @TheXored Ahhh, but which car specifically? :slight_smile:

What about “Pagani Huayra” from The Crew 2? That Liquidsky featured on Youtube !!! (Laughs) Hugs friends !!!

In the first I apologize for my lack of answer :grin: Second, every car in the game is good but there is always better and better for me is 2016 Spania GTA Spano

A pretty recent one, Subaru Impreza WRX STI from forza horizon 4, i played the demo, and the car felt so good, when it releases, i’ll drive it way more, and love it, i’m just in love :slight_smile:

The car that marty uses in back to the future

I don’t know if this counts but Anakin Skywalker’s podracer from Star Wars Episode 1: Racer (Arcade). I remember going to the movies as a kid playing the arcade version in which you sit in the seat and control it like an actual podracer. It was surreal.

first game for the speed and gta V Because they give the magnificence and suspense in the game

I thot you wonted me to repost the car name but it wasent my user name hop it dosent count as 2 intrys

Mitsubishi FTO in Gran Turismo

Hey, Are truck drivers also allowed to participate in this? :smile: Since Euro Truck Simulator 2 is one of my favourite games, I would like to recommend Scania R 2012 Topline. It’s the one I’m driving these days across Europe to deliver cargos and I must say this truck is pretty powerful (620 horse power or 456 kW) to do my job.