Final Fantasy XV Benchmark Results

I tried the Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Benchmark and here are the results for both Gamer and Pro Plan. Hope this will be a guide for those who are planning to buy the game and play it in Liquidsky.

Gamer Plan

Test 1
Resolution: 1920x1080
Graphics: Lite
Quality Preset: High(18Mb/s), 60,FPS, Full HD

Score: 4242
Standard

• I don’t like the Lite graphics settings for FFXV, very minimal shadows and AA is turned off. I mean, you get LS to get a decent gaming experience then this?

Test 2
Graphics: Standard

Score: 2988
Slightly Low

-It is possible to play the game, but you may experience a burden on processing when performing some actions. Adjustments to the graphics settings are recommended.

Pro Plan

Test 1
Graphics: Standard

Score: 5551
Fairly High

-A standard level of performance can be expected. Adjustments to the graphics settings are recommended if possible.

Test 2
Graphics: High

Score: 3952
Standard

-A standard level of performance can be expected.

It’s obvious that FFXV is playable in LS using Pro Plan, with some tweaks (if possible) you can get a good gaming experience in “High” settings. Please let me know what you think.

You could just see the results

http://benchmark.finalfantasyxv.com/result/?i=18910591335a7644848a8ee&Resolution=1280x720&Quality=Middle

Actually I was the person who did it first.
I posted this on Discord (but it seems no one was interested after I posted it)

I assume once it detects a new video card, it gets permanently added to the benchmark list, so others can compare it.

On Pro at 1080P (standard I had 4891 score - fairly high and that was during peak time in DC)

What doesn’t make sense is: (website)

• 1280 x 720, High Quality > 5034 VS (actually had the same score )
  • 1280 x 720, Standard Quality 4708 VS (my score of 6481 - high - during peak hours)

So that means on higher quality it actually scores better then lowering the quality settings. Which is why people should take these benchmark settings with a grain of salt…

What I’m going to be doing is likely running the game at 1280 X 720 and run it at high quality, because it seems when I was watching the benchmark it never dipped below 60 FPS (keep in mind, high quality uses Nvidia Hairworks, Turf Effects, and Flow (which is taxing to the GPU)

If you are planning to play at 1080P, I would probably turn down taxing stuff like SMAA or MSAA and turn off the fancy stuff like Hairworks and see how it performs.
If you are planning to use 720P you can probably max everything out more or less.

I am having a very jerky experience. I have good connection and using pro. What I am doing wrong ?

me too. check my topic on slow peformances in the latest catagory. its good to see i"M not the only one.

Probably is peak time, especially if you’re on the EU datacenters right now. Also please don’t necro threads older than a week. If you require assistance please make a new thread. You can always link to this thread in your new inquiry.