GTA V - XBox 360 controller acting weird

So, I am playing GTA 5 with my XBox 360 wireless gamepad and encounter some unexpected behaviour:
LT for breaking doesn't just break, it also is aiming somehow. I am pretty sure it shouldn't be that way.
And, even more annoying, whenever I start running with "A", the game starts recording a video.
Is anyone else experience that bug (?) as well? I already set up the controller in LiquidSky to match the actual buttons :slight_smile:

regards :smiley:

Right click on the Watermark on the top middle of your screen, then go to settings, then controller setup, after that click on the keys you wanna fix, the controller setup will ask you to press the keys to fix them.

...I already set up the controller in LiquidSky to match the actual buttons :slight_smile:

I already did that.
I don't think you played GTA with an XBox controller because my question was not about wrong button mapping but wrong interpretation of the given input by the game.
"A" for instance is supposed to let the character run, not start the Rockstar-recording-thing together with running. The left trigger ("LT") whilst driving is supposed to only break/drive backwards without aiming/targeting, but that is what happens for me. Both, the correct action is performed as well as an unwanted one. :wink: