Help, game not working

Hello. I am trying to play a game called crossfire, there offical webpage is: www.z8games.com. It restarts the PC. It starts with a blue whirling screen saying ' Cloud PC restaring, connection issues/ other problem'. I am using a wired connection, every other game works just not my favourite game Crossfire.

It did restart. But the game never works, it forces the cloud PC to restart

According to this thread, it is a known issue with the game crashing Windows 8/10. If that’s the case, there won’t be much LiquidSky can do about it.

I understand that. But the game works on my windows 10 laptop. Just not in liquidsky

That is a little strange. Right now LiquidSky is using Windows Server 2012, which is based on Windows 8. I wonder if that could be the reason it’s not working. They are working on updating to Server 2016 which is based on Windows 10, but they cannot say exactly when that will happen due to an NDA with Microsoft. Maybe it will work once that upgrade is made.

I tried the game in amazon cloud server windows server 2016 and it successfully worked, going to try there 2012 version and will report back. If it does not work on there 2012 version then it must be an issue via Windows 2012 Server

It worked on amazon Windows Server 2012. This is confusing me

That is bizarre. There must be some kind of hardware issue with what LiquidSky is using. At least, that’s all I can think of. Your best bet at this point would be to ask LiquidSky Support directly and see if they can figure out what the issue is.

Can you install crossfire and see if it works on your liquidsky ?