I have 40,000 LS Credits, What to Play or Do?

I realized over the last couple years of using LS, I have accumulated 40,000 credits. Thank god they don’t expire xD.

Anyone have any good games or things I could do to use them?

More plans "saving" skycredits

You should quit your job. You’ll never be able to use all these credits otherwise. :joy:

We need a lower cost option offering 40 hours per month of gamer plan?

Or higher spec “pro plan” using up more skyvcredits quicker!?

Can users stop subscribing and still have access to skycomputer if they have accumulated surplus skycredits?

We need a lower cost option offering 40 hours per month of gamer plan? - The pricing right now is a cheap as it is if you know the current prices of hardware especially that crypto mining jacking up the prices right now.

Or higher spec “pro plan” using up more skyvcredits quicker!? - Most games can be played on PRO plan and there are really few applications that need something higher than Pro.

Can users stop subscribing and still have access to skycomputer if they have accumulated surplus skycredits? Yes. Users who do not continue with their subscription get downgraded to Play as You Go plan and can still use the SkyCredits they have accumulated.

Skycredits I can not use it

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.