@ key workaround

Is there a workaround to the at key problem.

My input field is not allow pasting so that it’s out of the question

The onscreen keyboard just does not appear

What’s next actually fixing the app in a few months? Is there a beta version

What client are you running on?

Android

Now xsolla is down

You should be able to tap on the LS icon on the top left and there should be a button for keyboard inputs for typing. Make sure you’ve selected the proper field to type in however.

As for XSolla being down, not much can be done save for waiting on them (they are the company which handles LS payments and staff do not have necessarily direct control of it [community mods such as myself are not staff]). I would recommend trying again a little later, or perhaps try contacting XSolla support (I recommend by phone if possible- you get a much quicker response than by ticket).

Did you even use the Android client.

If not why even answer

The @ key is out of commission. All other keys work! I know how to use the keyboard dear God in heaven. I’m surrounded by morons

No need to be rude- just tested on my own Android device (Motorola Moto G 5 Plus) and indeed the @ key is out of commission (though in my defense I will only say that language is inherently ambiguous). Will be passing this bug on to staff to be fixed.

Sorry about that yeah it was uncalled for. Thanks for that

So we mods have done a bit more testing- but it does seem to be an input method conflict. GBoard seems to be the culprit, as testing on something like SwiftKey doesn’t have such issues (can type @ just fine). A workaround for the time being is changing input methods, or reverting back to whatever non-GBoard keyboard that your device comes with (if applicable).

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.