Known Issues List - 11/20/2017 - Feel Free to Post Suggestions/Bugs Here!

List of Known Issues/Bugs - Last Updated 11/20/2017

DISCLAIMER: As a reminder, this is not a complete list of all issues and bugs currently affecting the most recent build of LiquidSky. This list is also not a complete list of all things being worked on, but merely a compilation of bugs we suspect are affecting a HIGH number of users or have the potential to heavily impact client performance.

Priority Levels -

High Priority =

Mid Priority =

Low Priority =

Resolved =

Access Issues

• Administrator password needed.

• Unable to play trial because of error during startup.

• Email/password combination are incorrect.

In Game/Client Issues

• ______ game causing SkyComputer to crash/disconnect.

• NVIDIA driver not up to date.

• Windows 2016 activation watermark.

• Connection issues during peak times (especially LD and FF).

Relevant Links and Fixes

EDIT 04/13/2017:

LiquidSky will be updating this list throughout our future releases and patches. If you have any other additional suggestions feel free to report them in our forum or post a comment below.

EDIT 06/19/2017:

The Bug List has been updated with recent changes and resolved issues.

EDIT 11/20/2017:

Updated with current list of known issues and relevant links.

I want to see how it is liquidsky now

Funny, there are no low priority bugs and almost everything is high priority. Now, what´s the second tier priority icon so we know which of the red triangle items are going to be prioritized over others...?

Hi Justin there's some problems.My data center has been changed again from Hong Kong to Seoul Korea.Also the skycomputer has been reset.I have to download everything all over again.Can you look into this data center relocation problem for me?Thanks.

This should be a high priority.

Why?
Because when this happens - there is not always a LS icon and it's not always possible to just click on the DXVA decoder and continue the session and so I have to restart the client + it's annoying - it happens every 10-30 minutes.

@LiquidSkyJustin So, when there will be a patch that will fix:

Thanks.

I have both "servers are full" and OK bugs. Also I lose my internet connection for 20-30 minutes after I press OK and close the client. Only youtube and google work during the period. At the moment it is unplayable for me because of the issues :frowning: Frankfurt data center.

Good topic this.

As for windows key activation ive put some screenshots if this might help

Ah, please also add the old drivers issue since it will be more visible in the future.

Any news from the team on when a new patch is dropping?

Please! Could you guys notice Sydney problem, none of Aussie are accessible!

Jason,

Please note that there is a problem with the LS client crashing after about an hour (but SkyComputer stays on.) There's a thread in which several of us have indicated the same experience.

Glad to see this being looked into! Thanks LS team!

Justin,

Just to clarify, the problem I described is different from Sky Computer crashing. It's only the client closing (but SkyComputer is still on.)

can you estimate when will most of the bugs be resolved so you can start 'boarding'?

List of Known Issues/Bugs - Last Updated 11/20/2017

DISCLAIMER: As a reminder, this is not a complete list of all issues and bugs currently affecting the most recent build of LiquidSky. This list is also not a complete list of all things being worked on, but merely a compilation of bugs we suspect are affecting a HIGH number of users or have the potential to heavily impact client performance.

Priority Levels -

High Priority =

Mid Priority =

Low Priority =

Resolved =

Access Issues

• Administrator password needed.

• Unable to play trial because of error during startup.

• Email/password combination are incorrect.

In Game/Client Issues

• ______ game causing SkyComputer to crash/disconnect.

• NVIDIA driver not up to date.

• Windows 2016 activation watermark.

• Connection issues during peak times (especially LD and FF).

Relevant Links and Fixes

EDIT 04/13/2017:

LiquidSky will be updating this list throughout our future releases and patches. If you have any other additional suggestions feel free to report them in our forum or post a comment below.

EDIT 06/19/2017:

The Bug List has been updated with recent changes and resolved issues.

EDIT 11/20/2017:

Updated with current list of known issues and relevant links.

Thanks for the heads up Justin :slight_smile:

@LiquidSkyJustin What about the missing features, like USB passthrough and One click Twitch streaming?

What about the only 2 gb vram with pro plan ?

When will you start the groups? Or return the money for our loans, which we did not spend with the previous version.

Hey justin, sent you a PM, could you check it out?