Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.10, our big Streamer update and a number of UI updates and bug fixes.
Release Notes Patch v0.4.10
- UI Support for Chromebooks and 9″ Tablets.
- *First set of roll-outs for completely rebuilt Streamer which will provide better service, reliability, and reduced latency.
- A number of UI and text fixes.
*Please read more about the Streamer, what will be included, and the roll-out plan here.
- Fixed issue with Ipega and other controllers not working properly.
- Fixed issue where the right click would not work when a mouse was connected.
- Fixed issue with wrapping text when remapping a controller.
- Fixed issue where the on-screen keyboard would show on the main menu if a user exited the SkyComputer while keyboard was visible.
- Fixed clipping issue on multiple screens on certain phone resolutions.
- Fixed issues with the way the app notifies the user that their version is out of date.
- Fixed Xsolla issue causing Android users to be unable to make payments.
- Updated and controller friendly UI/HUD.