Some continued tweaks to the streamer including a significant decrease in latency and improved performance. Most of the changes made were to both Android and Windows, so we combined the patch notes.
- Implemented “Servers are currently full” status into LiquidSky status page.
- Finished auto preset.
- Removed CEF render (now using our own render to save 2+ frames of delay).
- Optimized stream data to pass additional parameters to stream.
- Added HTML5 Inputs + Audio and preparation for next steps.
- Fixed streamer crash issue where full-screen caused streamer/Nvidia crash.
- Fixed bug that caused delay when closing and then reconnecting to the stream.
- Fixed issues where the timeout was improperly being activated and kicking users out.
- Fixed issue where swapping data centers when user’s SkyComputer was on would cause connection issues.
- Fixed issues with keyboard while in stream.
- Removed mention of storage on Beginner plan when user is subscribed.
- Updated UI that will be controller friendly.
- Updated Nvidia drivers to be released soon.