My games and accounts are cleared!I need a perfect explanation!

As the title, I use liquidsky to play games for a long time. I have to admit that it's very satisfying,but!!!!!!
Today when I signed in again, I found all accounts and passwords are required to fill again! I recognized something happend.. when I sign in the liquidsky, when the cloud computer tured on, when i click steam...... nothing exist... obviously, liquidsky changed my cloud pc, who give you permission to do like that!!! what if i saved some important files on that computer!!!
I need an explaination, a perfect explaination!!!!

I have to waste my sky credits to download games again!!!

I need a perfect explaination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breathe and chill I'm sure support explain that and even they switch you you really think your files were deleted?

yeah try and imagine downloading swtor/lotro and WoW on a adsl connection and be happy you use Liquidsky's gigabyte grade connection lol

Just include a support person/mod and see if they will give you a response or pm you like @LiquidSkyJustin

Hey Jiahaifeng,

Could you please message me your LiquidSky Account E-mail so I can further investigate the issue.

Also what Data Center were you connected to, and how did this occur? LiquidSky does not delete SkyComputers and we will never swap or transfer any SkyComputer or User Data, regardless of the situation.

It could be possible, that your plan did not renew or your plan was downgraded. When a user downgrades their plan or does not renew their membership, their SkyComputer is reset.

However, feel free to message me and I will look into the issue myself.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

thank you for your reply.
1.My LiquidSky Account Email:jiahaifeng521@gmail.com
2.Data Center was Seoul, I only use Seoul
3.I don't know what downgraded mean, if it means my credits were used out, no ,at least 40 credits left.
by the way.....
I downloaded gta5 again yesterday and all game schedules unexist:joy:

thank you for your reply.1.My LiquidSky Account Email:jiahaifeng521@gmail.com2.Data Center was Seoul, I only use Seoul3.I don't know what downgraded mean, if it means my credits were used out, no ,at least 40 credits left.

发送自我的三星盖乐世智能手机。
-------- 原始信息 --------由: Justin liquidsky@discoursemail.com 日期: 2017/2/2 01:39 (GMT+09:00) 收件人: jiahaifeng521@gmail.com 主题: [LiquidSky Community] [Report a Bug] My games and accounts are cleared!I need a perfect explanation!

LiquidSkyJustin
            Official Community Manager

February 1

Hey Jiahaifeng,

Could you please message me your LiquidSky Account E-mail so I can further investigate the issue.

Also what Data Center were you connected to, and how did this occur? LiquidSky does not delete SkyComputers and we will never swap or transfer any SkyComputer or User Data, regardless of the situation.

It could be possible, that your plan did not renew or your plan was downgraded. When a user downgrades their plan or does not renew their membership, their SkyComputer is reset.

However, feel free to message me and I will look into the issue myself.

Thanks!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

My computer deleted without me doing it. Mine was on the Hong Kong server. Never received a notification of it. Have tried contacting support - have not received any response yet since 2 days ago.

Additionally I have not received my 80 credits for January and Liquid sky changed the plan on me without any notification.

Hey,

Could you please forward me your LiquidSky Account E-mail as well, so I may further look into the issue.

Thank you~

email removed

Thanks.

-Ian

oh,my..... my cloud pc is delected again!!! what's the problem? I have to download gta5 again! Please give me an explantion! I think I will give up liquidsky, so disappointing!!!

Hey guys, please don't post your emails, it gives an opportunity for spam bots. PM Justin the community manager,

again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nobody contact me to explain the issue, if you don't login the sky computer over 1 or 2 weeks, your sky computer will be deleted!!!!!!!!!!

Are you on a pay-as-you-go plan? Then of course your Sky PC is deleted after a while.

If nobody contacted you, did you check your junk or spam fonder on your email address in case they did reply

what dose pay-as-you-go mean? I paid it off one time and still over 20 credits remain

Sounds like pay-as-you-go. It means you pay once, and use up your credits. And if you don't log in for a certain time, your Sky PC gets deleted. If you pay a monthly subscription fee, it won't get deleted, but you're paying even if you don't use LiquidSky.