Here it goes:
I have a laptop that has only intel integrated gpu, for that reason i wanted to play dishonored 2 using some cloud service and since geforce now was not available i puchased 1500 “SkyCredits” to use here with the hope of smooth sailing.
But boy was i wrong.
- The “gamer” machine is so weak, like srsly weak, dishonored 2 is a game from 2016 and with the gamer machine it runs at 20 fps.
- Quality of the image drops so frequently that it is unplayable.
- Black screens are frequent
- They advertise 1gbs speeds, but those are only valid on speedtest and not when you download a game from steam with 20 mb/s. False advertisement ?
- When you change the resolution in the hope of making it run faster ( on the pc and on the service) it either crashes the machine or runs like someone smeared something on you screen.
- Even when i tried some casual games like dota 2, it was a horrible experience since every 2 minutes you get these lag spikes that take your input 30 seconds later. Imagine the fun in that.
- You cant change data center, so you are stuck to some that is like 100000 km away from you.
P.S: Before someone tell me “oh you did not check the forum for solutions to those problems”, i did check and took the recommended solutions and the service is still useless.
TLDR: From my experience to this point, the service is $hit and i regret spending 10$ on it, also 20 fps for a game from 2016 wtf is this bs ?
I was expecting more than just a remote desktop to a windows server machine. Such a disappointment LiquidSky.