Overwatch Staff Challenge - [TEAMS PICKED]

We’re giving you guys the chance to challenge the LiquidSky staff to a game of Overwatch and make 1,500 SkyCredits if you win. Visit the blog post below to submit your name if you would like to participate in the Overwatch Staff Challenge event on Wednesday 10/11. We will be randomly selecting two teams of nine players (six players + three substitutes) and announcing them on 10/9, so be sure to check back.

If you have a full six-stack already, please let us know in the comments below.

Good luck and see you on the battlefield. :smiling_imp:

EDIT: For clarification, this is October 11th!

UPDATE 10/9 11:41 AM EDT

Teams have been selected. As a reminder, there are six people per team with three substitutes. The six primary players have priority, but you are more than welcome to organize your team however you see fit. All nine players will get the 1,500 SkyCredits if your team wins. I will be messaging each of you individually. Please reply to me as soon as you can. If I don’t hear back by 10:00 AM EDT tomorrow (10/10), I will select replacements. Thanks!

EDIT 10/10 12:30 PM EDT: I have reorganized the teams and picked replacements for those I didn’t hear back from. I will be reaching out to the new contestants shortly!

Team 1

Team 1 Alternates

Team 2

Team 2 Alternates

More ads please!
Staff Challenge - What Game to Play Next?
SKy Credits Reward?

I would love to participate in that challange, but i’m too bad at overwatch :frowning: maybe when there is a staff challange involving League of Legends

Heh, these guys are scrubs too!

I disagree and how dare you!

You would…scrub. HA! Citizens of LiquidSky, challenge these scrubs and win your credits!

Really though, easy credits :wink:

What about fixing things?

Things are getting fixed. That has nothing to do with this :wink: .

Signed up, let’s do this. (Picked DPS but any role is fine really.)

@LSJack I thought we were a team :frowning:

I’m a toxic bronze scrub who can’t make it that day

I’m pretty bad, but it’s worth a shot.

Definitely sign me up! I’m a good mercy main and the new mercy changes are amazing!

Same here, I’m also a Mercy main (even though I’m been off the OW scene for a month now) and Mercy got the new balance update…

Changes are good but I was shocked to see that some people don’t even know about them.
The game really should force you to play a Quick Play match after telling you the new changes and having you tick a box or something.

Like I was playing with Mercy, he/she didn’t know about the new res. Then I had a D. VA who didn’t know about the rockets. And these both were gold-diamond comp matches.

Well sorry but I never had a pc or laptop,if you can and you want giveaway me a laptop or desktop or parts of desktop and you will make me very happy I only go sometimes net Cafe…and play overwatch and lol if you are a good person and want to help me then ok you will make a person smile I only had a smartphone and tablet . (If you want and can,I don’t say you must).

I am the best on fps games on moba not so good

I don’t have that game I didn’t buy it :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::sob::sob:

im ready!! to win those points