Signed up for NDA feature link but not heard anything since

Private messaged Justin but no response, yet he's responding to other peoples posts so not sure what's going on there, lack of information on things is the bane of this company as much as I love them

As much as we all want to sign that NDA and find out what's hiding behind it, there are things that need to be prepared. The software code needs to be written, cleaned and tested internally, the NDA agreement needs to be written, servers probably need to be prepared.

We're all very eager to get those e-mails but not everything has an ETA and constantly asking when they'll drop the e-mails won't make them appear in your inbox any faster. I also suspect there will still be another round of sign-up before the e-mails get sent.
And finally, they are working on the .41 update as well and I firmly believe it has priority over the NDA project. I guess what I am trying to say is that there are other priorities, that we must understand that and have some patience and that it will be ready when it's ready.

tl;dr: there are other priorities and the NDA project will be ready when it's ready. It sucks, but that's how it goes.

Official response would be greatly appreciated to communicate what the progress or what's coming next on this to the community, thanks