SkyCredits from 'Gamer' plan to 'Pay-As-You-Go' plan

I would like to know what happens in these following cases about my SkyCredits:

• If I pay a month for the 'Gamer' plan, I obtained 80 SkyCredits (so for 15 dollars). If I downgrade then to the 'Pay-As-You-Go' plan, do I keep my SkyCredits (among those 80 that will remain to me)?

• Same kind of question: if I use the 'Gamer' plan to buy some SkyCredits at 0.30 dollars each (vs 0.50), can I keep all of them (with the maximum of 100/month) if I downgrade?

Hey mickaphd!

Let me see if I can help answer your questions.

1. If you buy a month of our "Gamer" plan, and receive 80 SkyCredits for the month, you will in fact be able to keep your SkyCredits once you downgrade to "Pay-As-You-Go" plan. Downgrading will not erase your previous SkyCredits.

2. Similarly to your first question, If you purchase additional SkyCredits at a rate 0.30 dollars under the Gamer Plan, you will not lose those SkyCredits for downgrading to "Pay-as-you-go" plan.

In most case scenarios, LiquidSky will never intentionally delete or remove any legitimately bought SkyCredits from your Skycomputer.

If you have any other questions or need further clarification, just let me know ;D

Hi, the way it works right now is that you have to cancel your plan through Xsolla support at https://help.xsolla.com/

Whatever SkyCredits you had remain and not expire. However, keep in mind that your SkyComputer has to be completely reset when the actual 'Downgrade' comes, due to storage change.

Thanks! You guys are terrible!

Give them a like bruh