[SOLVED] I paid monthly and i didnt receive

Hi today i bought Liquidsky monthly for 20€ using paysafecard method and i paid and it confirmed it but when it return to the main page it was that a error has occured my money is gone and im pretty sure that i paid
Transaction ID of paysafecard: pay_1000001566_FRkfUMbLvoe2zQnjExFN0IgPA7MmvnR1_EUR

Please fix this for me

There is a print but its in portuguese (but i think it can serve as proof)

1. Logout of your client, then re-login
  2. If that doesn’t work, logout, delete your LiquidSky folder in %appdata%, re-download and reinstall the client, try again
  3. If that doesn’t work, contact support at https://liquidskysupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, they can sort it out for you.

I tried the methods, ill have to contact support!
Thx for helping :smiley: ill try contacting

Also contact Xsolla using their chat option

Yea but i dont think i have anyproblem with xsolla, my payment was sent the only problem is liquidsky didnt gave me the monthly plan

You dont lose anything by contacting them

ill try contacting them then

I have the same issue, I bought the pay-as-you-go plan, got 1500 credits. For the first day it said that I have to wait or purchase a plan to get instant access which I already did. Now after another day, it doesn’t say that I need to wait anymore to get in, but when I try to create a sky computer it says I don’t have enough credits even though in the upper left corner I see 1500 credits. No reply from the support after 2 days. Contacting Xsolla won’t help, they said they will not refund anything. Good luck anyway, this is the last time when I give a chance to this liquidysky.

Have you tried the above steps 1 & 2 (re-login & redownload)?

Let me see if there’s anything I can find out for you. Are you still having the same issue?

Hi Ocean14,

I checked your account and see that the transaction pushed through even though you got that error. Also, I see that the SkyCredits were also allocated to you already as well.

Sorry for the long time of the response but this has been already solved thanks sofia1