Something New is Coming

Six months sounds good also for me, let’s hope it will work out.

And, when will this happen? Because I really want to play my games!!

We don’t have a public time frame right now. You’ll just have to stay tuned.

Hey - I tried to log into LiquidSky as I had Sky Credits to use which I purchased with real money.
I initially purchased the Credits to try out RX Vega GPUs (never implemented) and try out your service.

If I read the above notice correctly you have simply walked off with my Sky Credits - and ended the service When was this announced? How much warning did you give? Where has my data gone?

RE: All I can say is that the energy in the office is ecstatic

I am sure it is - it seems you get paid my money to deliver nothing if my SkyCredits do not rollover to your “new service”.

This is not a good way to support people who were at the end of the day beta testers.

The meaning behind that is that we aren’t refunding SkyCredit balances as the credits themselves have no monetary value. We are refunding the transactions. The initial post mentions the refunds.

Good day! I’ve also accumulated a lot of skycredits, but my last purchase was about a year ago. And I received a “we only refund purchaces made in the last 3 months” notice. So, does that mean my credits are gone? What about my money I paid for them?

Go ahead and open a ticket with support. I’ve asked to see if there’s something they can do for you.

https://liquidskysupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

alright, thanks. I just opened a ticket. Hopefully, I’ll get a full refund.

Refund just received, many thanks for help :sunglasses:

Of course! That’s what I’m here for. :slight_smile:

esta demorando muito pra atualizar liquidsky, nao vai demorar um ano pra atualizar ne ?

This is much more than an update, so it is going to take some time to build the new product. That being said, we don’t have a public timeline right now. We hope to have more to share at a later date.