Thank You Liquidsky and Goodbye!

I have been a user of Liquidsky since March 2017, when beta access was opened to everyone. I’m a casual gamer who plays between 4 and 6 hours per week. I don’t have time to play more. Liquidsky was a good solution for me because it allowed me to play the best games on an old cheap laptop. Overall, I’m happy I had this opportunity. There were some major bumps in the road though: not being able to connect to the servers, SkyPC being deleted on its own, not being able to play some games for 6 months because of bugs, etc. It has been a bumpy road for sure and some things needed to be fixed, but I still am thankful to Liquidsky for allowing to play games like GTA V, NBA 2k17, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman or Mafia III on my old low end laptop.

I am very happy that a few days ago I won a $800 giftcard in a local contest, and I used that money to purchase a new Dell PC with a powerful i7 processor, 8 GB RAM, and a good AMD Radeon graphics card with 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM. I would not have purchased this if I hadn’t won that contest because I don’t have much money and I don’t game often enough to spend that much money.

This new computer is powerful enough for me to play all my games, and I’m hoping it will be able to play upcoming releases like Far Cry 5 or Red Dead Redemption 2 if Rockstar releases it on PC one day.

So even though I am leaving LS and using my new PC for gaming, I want to thank Liquidsky staff for the opportunity and service they provide. For almost a whole year you allowed me to play games that my old laptop could never run. I am not leaving because I am displeased, to the contrary you offer a valuable service. I am only leaving because I finally have a gaming rig of my own. I really wish you a lot of success and I hope Liquidsky can continue to prosper for many more years. I remember using OnLive several years ago and I really hope LS does not suffer the same fate. Thanks and take care!

Thank you for the kind words. Best of luck to you. We’ll always be here if you need us :wink: .