Trying to get Linux client working

I'm trying to get the Linux client working. I'm on Fedora 25. I have the NVidia drivers installed, and the latest Wine staging (2.1.1).

I installed the Linux client as per the instructions on the Linux install page. When I try to start it, it just churns for a minute and then, nothing.

I've also tried to install the Windows client through Wine. Here is the output I get when I try:

wine liquidsky.exe
fixme:winediag:start_process Wine Staging 2.1 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
fixme:winediag:start_process Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.
Z:\home\olorin12\Downloads\liquidsky.exefixme:ver:GetCurrentPackageId (0x33fab4 (nil)): stub
CrashSender.exe is not found in the specified path.
fixme:shcore:SetProcessDpiAwareness (2): stub
fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationW (hwnd=0x1004e, filter=0x33fcc0,flags=0x00000000) returns a fake device notification handle!
fixme:xinput:XInputGetCapabilities (index 0, flags 0x0, capabilities 0x33fcd8) Stub!
err:winediag:init_vulkan failed to load libvulkan.so, no support for vulkan
err:module:find_forwarded_export module not found for forward 'vulkan.vkGetInstanceProcAddr' used by L"C:\windows\system32\vulkan-1.dll"
Vulkan: Loader does not export vkGetInstanceProcAddrfixme:msg:ChangeWindowMessageFilterEx 0x10056 233 1 (nil)
fixme:msg:ChangeWindowMessageFilterEx 0x10056 4a 1 (nil)
fixme:msg:ChangeWindowMessageFilterEx 0x10056 49 1 (nil)
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
Major opcode of failed request: 153 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
Value in failed request: 0x0
Serial number of failed request: 186
Current serial number in output stream: 190

Any suggestions?

missing path just do it again carefully or read FAQ linux install client