Unlimited plan and can I let family use LS?

I thought that I was just going to get the gamer plan tomorrow but I realize that I need Ultra pretty much all the time since I just bought new games that require better hardware to run on max. I cut some expenses so I am going to end up with the unlimited plan and I am excited. My question is are we allowed to share our accounts with family members at the same address and same IP address of course. My mom wants to play The Sims 4 which is an awesome game but I sleep a lot and she could benefit from my sky account and we are really poor and surely can not afford another sky account. Is it against the rules to share your unlimited account with members of your primary family and not relatives?

I don't see why not since it's the same IP.

Thanks. You do have a point, it would all come from the same IP. I have already upgraded to unlimited and I am happy!

Since only one user can technically use it at once anyway and since the LS system is paired to a data center as is, it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Netflix/HBO/etc have limitations because you can access the same account from multiple locations simultaneously.

Mostly speculation but I don't see there being a cogent argument against this from LS.

Even if you shared a single account with someone on the other side of Earth, they would still have to connect to your data center and probably wouldn't bother because of latency.

You have a great point Xen. I don't see how they could make it against the rules since they can't prove anything except if they look in your webcam which they can't do lol.

If you wanted to get a concrete answer you can probably find it in the Terms of Service agreement: https://liquidsky.tv/en/terms

There appears to be no explicit prohibition of such usage after glancing over it.

I trust you. I am not going to worry about it. Thanks for the reply.