Use mic on Liquidsky for any game

You can use you phone as voice chat.

1. Download a virtual sound card driver (VB-CABLE Driver) and install
  2. On Liquidsky search sound and enter, go to the recording tab and select cable outpout as your default
  3. Download discord on both your phone and liquidsky
  4. Create two different accounts
  5. On Liquidsky (discord) go to settings, then voice and select the outpout as the cable-input (from the virtual sound car)
  6. Now make a discord call and enjoy
    Tested on Friday the 13th

Please let us use microphones!
Q & A - Microfone

You can also use Teamspeak as well, if you don’t like Discord.

You can register for a free Teamspeak server with various companies online.

I found Discord easier to use

so people will be able to hear u in game for eg overwatch?

Yes it works for any game

wait wouldnt u need to press the button on overwatch and do i need to use my phone or cant i just use my pc. osrry for all the questions

You can use your pc, as for the button that is game specific

im sorry but i just dont get it. they’ll be able to hear my voice through discord? but discord has nothing to do with overwatch. how would they be able to hear my voice through discord and in overwatch

What you say goes from your pc to the skypc through discord. As i wrote in the first post, on the skypc you download a virtual sound card. The output of the discord client on your skypc (which is your voice) goes to the input of sound card. Then you have already set the default microphone of the skypc as the output of the sound card. To sum up, your voice goes from one discord client to another then on the skypc it gets picked up by the sound card which takes it directly to the mic of the sky pc.

Was actually coming to post this myself as anytime I did a search I only got the guide about team speak as the voice client and the steps were slightly different. Took me a bit of fiddling to finally figure out.

This is confirmed working, although I just run the client through my PC and LS at the same time myself. But the phone trick is pretty neat, works especially well with a nice bluetooth headset. Ty Sofia.

Ok i may just be stupid here but I have been trying for the past 45 mins and eating up time on my LS account trying to get rid of the echo when trying to use discord on ls to stream the voice in so I can play fortnite using my headset, I am lost and getting pissed off cause of how much time it is taking thats eating away at my credits

That necro tho. This will be closed you know… Why don’t you post in the most recent topic about that? Click here. :slight_smile:

Yup- sadly going to have to close this thread.

@darriss For future reference please don’t necro threads older than about a week. You’re always free to make a new thread and link this older one. Thanks!