Warframe working on Liquid Sky?

Hi guys,
Did anyone able to play warframe? I tried but the game client gives an error for “update failed”.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Same
Problem. Sucks.

There’s not much that can be done ubfortinately- it’s a Softlayer IP ban. Morgan has tried reaching out much like Mojang with Minecraft but for the time being there’s no playing WF on LS (I would love to play the new event too on my skycomputer [MR 21 myself] but sadly it’s out of our hands for the time being). There’s not much more I can say on this, but don’t think that staff are not working on towards a potential resolution. It will all come in due time… (Hopefully)

Is it possible to download an vpnand then play Warframe. Or this that against the rules.

The IP ban applies to the skycomputer itself. Even if you were to download the whole updated game you would still have to use said VPN to connect. This may be a violation of the TOS/EULA for Warframe (don’t know as it’s been a very long time since I’ve read it thoroughly). In addition generally when you use a VPN the LS streamer crashes due to the changing IP of the skycomputer itself. The only issue would be using a VPN to connect to this service, which is generally not allowed due to datacenter location spoofing. So not optimal for the time being, unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.