What Game Would You Remake?

Want a chance to win 1,000 SkyCredits? Answer the question below to be entered to win. You must enter by July 27, 2018 12:00 AM (Europe: Paris), July 26, 2018 3:00 PM (America: Los Angeles). Three (3) winners will be selected by end of day on Friday, July 27th.

If you could remake any video game for the current generation, what would it be?

And just because I want to participate, here’s mine:

I dare say Banjo-Kazooie was better than Mario 64. :wink:

I would say Dino Crisis (1 and 2) for sure on PC!!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :crazy_face:
Also, Crash Bandicoot Team Racing :call_me_hand:

Action,mmorpg ,open wolrd,Pubg

Altered beasts
I don’t know how they would make it fun for today standards, but would be awesome playing it again

You mean Crash Tag Team Racing (on Gamecube) right ? Yeah it was an awesome game !

But still, I’d prefer a remake of Mario Sunshine !

SOCOM II U.S Navy Seals, always replayed the singleplayer on harder difficulties like Admiral difficulty. Too bad I never got to play multiplayer.

The Last Ninja. That game was mindblowing back in the days. :wink:

A game that I would remake would be Sonic 3D Blast because those “3D” graphics aren’t very 3D anymore

Donkey Kong country by (rare)

download

Crash bash. I play it for hours with my friends it was so fun

Mario party is a good game

I got into gaming quite late, and never did experience those old games. The oldest game i every did play was The Lion King

I want from rockstar to remake grand theft auto san andreas because It is the best games in my childhood

Thunder Force 4

I would like to see a remake of GTA; San Andreas. I loved that game. The map, the missions, owning different properties across the map and also being able to fly between the airports was cool. There’s just something about GTA V that just makes it not that much fun to play at times.

Black for ps2 .That was great fps.

I just woke up but wouldn’t it be cool to have an Over The Hedge game? With newer graphics and story I think it would be cool…

Streets of Rage 3 - Completed a number of times, alone on my own and co-op with friends. It was good fun back in 199x.
Streets_of_Rage_3

Of course Pac-Man back there it was a GOD GAME!!! Imagine now with ultra graphics a new game software design OH YEAAAAA!!!